2010年2月19日星期五

Shit!!

shit lah!all of u~~
i very angry now!!
how can all of u bcame like tat~~
ony jus bcos i didnt accept him??jus tis??
now u 2 so closer wit shan,b4 tat,u 2 no like tat...

tis few day i keep thinking,b4 tat r u 2 taking advantage from me?
if wan go yum cha wil sms ask me go,after someone wooing,no nid me bcome driver then no find me out anymore~isnt??

who can explain everything 2 me??

said tat cant out,but let me n my friend know tat u can out,out wit friend yum cha,did u feel so shameless??did u all treat me like good friend???
i treat u all so well,but wat the end i got??being dumped by u all~~

i angry now,n i no sure tat wil forget u all~is TOO OVER!!!!
dont let me know tat all of u wan go where play,is jus showed off 2 me~~i dont care!!

hope all of u have a good future~~
god bless!!

1 条评论:

tye 说...

有时候,不是所有问题都发生在别人的身上, 好好 , 静静的想一想, 为什么会这样的呢? 是不是自己做错了什么? 还是有什么误会呢? 尝试以对方,或者是第三者的角度去看看这事情,你会看得更清楚。朋友,是要上辈子积了很多很多的福气才能得到的。别轻易放弃一段友谊。